Mesh Integration Course (1 Day Fully Accredited)
About The Course
What is mesh integration?
Mesh integration is a method most commonly used by stylists to help clients who are suffering hair loss due to life style, health reasons or hereditary, this system can turn someone’s life around it has the ability to help men and women gain there confidence and wear new hair that just fits in to there everyday life style.. the systems are placed in away that is hidden so looks very natural and but are secure.
Full consultations are required before appointments.
Mesh courses available but you must have previous extensions experience in weft beed application.
On this course you will learn:
💓 Introduction method
💓 How to deliver a professional consultation for your client
💓 How to achieve the perfect colour match and weight/size required
💓 Preparing your client's hair before fitting their mess system
💓 How to apply and build your system, also the tools required to do this
💓 After care and recommend home products for your clients
💓 How to remove your client's system
💓 Hair Supplies
💓 Marketing your business
Chester - LC Studio - Cains Crescent, Blacon, CH1 5JF
Next dates to be confirmed.
Buckley - Unique Hair & Beauty, 3 Brunswick Road, Buckley, CH7 2ED
Date to be confirmed.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Please note: In the interest of public safety precautions regarding COVID-19, please be reassured that all courses are strictly limited in numbers to comply with social distancing rules and full hygienic protocol and other safety measures are in place. To attend the course you must observe the following:
- follow guidelines on self-isolation and personal hygiene to avoid the possibility of catching or spreading the virus
- do not attend the course if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 (please contact us asap to let us know)
- you must bring your own face mask or visor to wear inside the salon
- wash hands regularly throughout your time at the salon
- Make use of the hand sanitiser, tissues and wipes provided (hand sanitiser must be used on entry)
- lunch is provided but please bring your own drink
If you have any questions regarding COVID-19 safety protocol or with regards to this course, please telephone Nadia on 07544 727137.